Sport Pilot Training
Aero Ventures LLC
Sport Pilot Course Outline
Basic - VFR - "E" Non-Controlled Airspace
This program is for those who wish to fly into NON-CONTROLLED AIRSPACE ONLY. This would include Sussex, (FWN), Andover - Aeroflex, (12N), Stroudsburg - Pocono, (N53), and Randall, (06N), N.Y.
The program is based on the assumption the student will complete the course outlined in (90) days or less.
- (13) Hours of Flight Instruction (pre-solo)
- (3) Hours of cross country Flight Instruction
- (1) Hour of local supervised solo flight time
- (2) Hours of solo local flight time
- (3) Hours of solo cross country flight time
- (2) Hours of Flight Instruction in preparation for the FAA Practical Flight Check
- (7) Hours Ground Instruction (briefing/debriefing)
Flight Instruction - Aircraft||$140 x 19 =||2,660|
Ground Instruction||60/hr x 7 =||420|
Aircraft - Solo Rate:||80/hr x 6 =||480|
Sport Pilot Kit*|| (headset additional) || 119|
COURSE TOTAL|| $3,679 **|
* Price with Sport Pilot Course only
** THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE FAA FLIGHT CHECK BY A PRIVATE EXAMINER OF $350 AND AIRCRAFT RENTAL - GENERALLY 1 - 1/2 HOUR FLIGHT DURATION
NOTE: This course is based on an average and is NOT a guarantee that every student will complete the program in the content presented. However, variables such as weather, frequency of lessons, aptitude and ability may extend hourly requirements.